Friday, November 26, 2010

Cross Wall

I love my cross wall. I have been collecting crosses since Greg and I got married in 2004.




Greg's old youth pastor and his wife made that one with the red and blue beads.




Overtime we just started getting more,




and more,




and more!




Some are ceramic ones that I hand-painted myself. Some were bought on sale/clearance. Lots were gifts.

It really is my favorite collection!

This is what it looked like in 2007, in our house in La. It wasn't nearly as big.




Right now I have it in our entryway, and I still have plenty of room to hang more crosses.


Linked to:
Funky Junk Interiors
Under The Table And Dreaming
Cottage Instincts

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I have a cross collection too. Only they aren't displayed all together. They are randomly placed all over my house.
    I like the look of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collection! My collection of crosses is way smaller.

    ReplyDelete